Sunday 3 June 2018

ESAD 2018 Annual Catalogue Launch Blog Hop



Hi! This is my first time participating in a blog hop, and I'm very excited, as we are showcasing new products from the 2018 2019 Annual Catalogue.

I've made two cards using the Rooted In Nature stamp set (146482), which I have fallen in love with.

My first card I've used Soft Suede and a new colour, Shaded Spruce. I applied Embossing Paste to cardstock and stamped the leaf image into it. I really LOVE the effect. I've also done some background stamping and sponging.





For my second card I've used three of the lovely In Colour Inks, Pineapple Punch, Grapefruit Grove and Lovely Lipstick.  I stamped the background for an Autumn look, and fussy cut the log ring for a centrepiece.





I thoroughly enjoyed creating these cards, and I hope I've inspired you to use this beautiful stamp set.  Thank you for joining me :-)

Next on our blog hop is Rose Packer.  

<li><a href="https://wp.me/p6g0iC-19D" target="_blank" rel="noopener">Rose Packer</a></li>
 

Blog Hop Participant List



29 comments:

  1. 2 Wonderful examples for Rooted in Nature LOVE how you used the embossing paste <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shaz, I loved playing with the embossing paste 😀

      Delete
  2. Jenny, Ive never thought to stamp INTO the paste!! How creative!! Thats a great card!! And the second one is so bright and cheerful, it makes me smile!! Love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo, I’ve wanted to try the stamping into paste technique for ages. It was so much fun I will be doing more of it 😀

      Delete
  3. That's a fantastic idea for the embossing paste. Thanks for sharing that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Siobhan, give the embossing paste technique a go...it was fun!

      Delete
  4. Stamping into embossing paste? Wow! Thanks for sharing this tip, love both your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you have imprinted the leaves into the embossing paste. Thanks for a great idea! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jenny, what a great idea with the embossing paste! will have to try that - it looks great. Thanks for the idea and the beautiful cards x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Jenny and love that you included the embossing paste too. Thanks for the inspiration and for hopping with us

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stamping into the embossing paste is such a fabulous idea and gives such a gorgoues effect! Love it! Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh, I love your cards - especially the embossing paste - so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am excited you have joined in your first (of many) blog hops! congrats Jen and love your cards xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nic! Will definitely do more hops xo

      Delete
  11. Lovely cards Jenny. Congrats on your first hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards a lovely Jenny - thanks heaps for joining us - I look forward to seeing you more frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that bundle and love what you've created with it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Jenny, these are both beautiful! I love the colours youve used on the second card especially!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome idea to stamp into the embossing paste Jenny. I love both of your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome to the world of blog hops and what a great debut with your fabulous projects.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great cards! Love that trick with the embossing paste! xx

    ReplyDelete